It's basically the AA's 10 Commandments of Gold Standard customer service - making sure you get looked after both before and after sale to create peace of mind and a stress-free experience.
While all of the AA dealers are reputable traders CT Motorkraft have taken it to the next level by signing up to the AA Dealer Promise.
What are the promises? CT Motorkraft will......
- We will provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
- You will be offered a road test to ensure the vehicle meets your requirements
- We will hand over all essential documents including V5 registration document, MOT certificate and any available service records
- You'll get a free history check on every vehicle
- CT Motorkraft welcome any vehicle inspection by us or any other independent third party, prior to purchase
- CT Motorkraft will professionally prepare and hand over the vehicle in a good condition
- The AA will audit us once a year to ensure compliance with there Dealer Promise
- The AA Dealer promise will enable you to escalate issues to them and will mediate between you and CT Motorkraft
- CT Motorkraft will honour our obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase